Roex Vitamin K2+ Supercharge
(Supports Heart Health, Bone Health and More)
Sorry, Roex has discontinued manufacturing this product.
We will be looking for a replacement.
Thanks for your understanding…
Roex K2+ is scientifically formulated to support the cardiovascular system. K2+ Supercharged Complex consists of a complex foundation that includes Vitamin K (as Menaquinone-4 (MK-4), Phytonadione (Vitamin K1) and Menaquinone-7 (MK7) Amount per serving: 2500 mcg. There is 500 mcg of MK7 per tablet.
- Promotes blood health
- Assists with healthy skin development
- Supports the cardiovascular system
- Promotes proper blood clotting
- Improves bone health
Roex Vitamin K2+ is a complex that includes Vitamin K1, MK4 (K2) and MK7 (K2). Your body needs all 3 to promote blood health, support the cardiovascular system, assist with healthy skin development, and improve bone health.
Vitamin K: Is a transporter of calcium, delivering it the proper destination points throughout the body. Nearly all of the body’s calcium is stored in the bones, however muscle cells and blood also contain calcium. Calcium is essential for many of the body’s functions such as the formation of bones and teeth, muscle contraction (think your heart), normal enzyme function, blood clotting, and normal heart rhythm.
Vitamin K1: Helps the body with healthy blood clotting. That’s what makes us stop bleeding and begin to heal after we cut ourselves.
Vitamin K2: Is essential to good health and the benefits that may be observed through daily servings are numerous.
Vitamin K2 is a two-parter Supplement:
- Quicker acting K2 (Mk4) and longer acting K2+ (MK7)
- As is with all the K vitamins, Vitamin K2 is fat-soluble which means it must be taken with a regular diet of healthy fats.
- Vitamin K2 is absorbed more easily than other forms of Vitamin K. Because it stays in the body longer, it may provide more benefits by allowing the body to utilize it fully.
- Vitamin K2 is naturally produced by bacteria in the intestines, so good gastrointestinal health is essential to maintaining a good supply.
- Vitamin K2 is essential to the production of osteocalcin which is, in turn, necessary for the absorption of calcium into the bones. This process also keeps the calcium from escaping out into the body and storing in places it shouldn’t be.
Roex’s powerful new vitamin supplement, K2+ Supercharged Complex is a complex foundation that includes MK7, MK4 and K1.
Your body needs all three (3) to support a healthy cardio-vascular system as well as promote healthy blood, skin, and bones.
Be aware – Compare:
All K2+ supplements are not created equal. There are lots of K2 products out there. But they are not as powerful as they could be. Read the ingredients and the potency on the labels.
“Our K2+ Supercharged Complex contains 5X more Vitamin K than other K2 products I found in the market,” says Rod Burreson, founder of Roex. (Amount per serving: 2500mcg.)
Roex K2+ Supercharged Complex is formulated with the highest quality ingredients available and combined for appropriate strength and maximum efficacy.
Other Products That Work Well With Vitamin K2+ – Plus:
- Miracle Vitamin D3 – Ultra High Potency – 5000 IU – 120 Softgels
- Roex Vitamin A&D3 – Enhanced with Vitamin E & Zinc – 120 Capsules
Directions: A dietary supplement take one (1) a daily, after evening meal.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Sucrose, Gum Arabic, Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Silica, Red Beet, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, di-alpha Trocopherol.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult with your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If you are taking blood thinning (anticoagulant) medication, use this product only under the direction of your doctor. Not for use by persons under the age of 18.