Grandma’s Herbs – Nature’s Enzymes
(Digestive Aid – Digestive Enzymes)
(100 Capsules – 581 mg)
NATURE’S ENZYMES – Herbal Formula for Metabolism and Digestion:
Grandma’s Herbs NATURE’S ENZYMES is an herbal remedy that addresses metabolism and digestion. This herbal supplement naturally supports enzyme function in the digestive tract.
The herbs contained in NATURE’S ENZYMES are not heated, irradiated or processed improperly to ensure the purity and potency of the herbs and that the enzymes are effective.
What’s Included: One Bottle of NATURE’S ENZYMES – 100 Capsules – 581 mg
- Natural herbal supplement that aids digestion and metabolism.
- Contains Alfalfa and at least 8 different enzymes.
- Includes Red Raspberry Leaf for metabolic action.
- Utilizes the enzymes that exist naturally in in herbs to replenish and replace.
Recommendation: Take (2) capsules twice a day 30 minutes before a meal. You may take more if needed.
Ingredients: White Poplar (bud), Alfalfa (herb) Red Raspberry (leaf), Yerba Mate (leaf), Yarrow (flowers), Pau™ Arco (bark), Licorice (root), Slippery Elm (bark), Chia (seed), Cayenne (fruit 40 HU), Elder (berry), Calamus (root), Dandelion (herb), Red Clover (tops), Siberian Ginseng (root), Gotu Kola (herb), Turmeric (root), Aloe Vera (herb), Damiana (leaves), Spirulina (herbs), Nettle (leaf), Yucca (root), Rosemary (herb), Juniper (berry), Yellow Dock (root), Skullcap (herb), Motherwort (herb), Hawthorn (berry), Blue Vervain (herb), Oak (bark), Peppermint (herb), Kelp (herb), Stevia (herb), Echinacea Ahgustofolia (herb)
Enzymes: Are biological molecules (typically proteins) that significantly speed up the rate of virtually all of the chemical reactions that take place within cells. They are vital for life and serve a wide range of important functions in the body, such as aiding in digestion and metabolism.
There are many different digestive enzymes to break down different types of food components:
- Enzymes called pepsin and trypsin digest dietary proteins.
- Hydrolase enzymes called lipase is secreted by your pancreas and helps break down dietary fats.
- The enzyme amylase stimulates the digestion of dietary starch.
- Without enzymes, these reactions would occur too slowly or not at all.
- Enzymes serve as catalysts for the chemical breakdown of food into absorpable nutrients and proteins.
- Researchers have shown that the ability of the body to produce enzymes starts to slump as early as age 20.
- It has been observed that digestive enzyme levels could be down by about 25 percent by age 40.
- It is possible to supplement enzyme production and enzyme volume.
To sum this up it becomes important to supplement with enzymes as we get older to maintain the healthy body functions like digestion.
Alfalfa: (Not just good for livestock)
- Alfalfa contains as many as 8 digestive enzymes and can be used to remedy indigestion, gas and bloating, nausea, gastritis and to stimulate the appetite. (National Institutes of Health Article)
- Alfalfa is an excellent source of vitamins A, C, E, and K4. It also supplements minerals like calcium, potassium, phosphorous, and iron.
Red Raspberry Leaf: (Good for Digestion, and so many other things)
- The raspberry and raspberry leaf ketone enzyme helps in the formation of adinopectin, which controls metabolic activities.
- Red Raspberry Leaf is “known for a long time in traditional medicine as a remedy for the treatment of inflammations, wounds, and gastrointestinal disorders.” (Science Direct)
Testimonials: “I need and want to thank you very much for suggesting that I start taking Grandma’s Herbs NATURE’S ENZYMES combination. Although I’m not quite 50, the last few years I have felt tired and run down. It didn’t seem to matter how much sleep I got or how much I ate, it was the same. I always felt tired. It’s been a little over a year since I started taking NATURE’S ENZYMES and I feel so much better. I have the energy to shop or play or ride the four wheeler and play sports. It is such a great feeling not to be tired all the time. Thanks again.”