Grandma’s Herbs – Cayenne
(Promotes a Healthy Cardiovascular & Digestive System)
(100 Capsules – 450 mg)
CAYENNE is a very special herb in so many ways. It promotes healthy circulatory function and also promotes healthy digestion. Cayenne works very well alone, and also helps other herbs to become more effective. Cayenne is also used in many of Grandma’s herbal formulas.
What’s Included: One bottle of CAYENNE – 100 Capsules – 450 mg
- CAYENNE has been in use for over 7,000 years as a food, a condiment and a medicine.
- It is one of natures most wonderful herbs and exceptionally beneficial to almost any part of the body.
- Cayenne aids the digestive process.
- Traditionally it is used to stimulate the circulatory system.
- The increased circulation can be felt as warmth.
- Increased circulation benefits arteries and capillaries.
- Good circulation in the body is key to health.
Recommendation: (1) or (2) capsules twice a day with meals.
Ingredients: Cayenne (Capsicum Annum 40,000 HU)
Cayenne is also known as Capsicum:
- Cayenne is traditionally used to increase circulation
- Another traditional use is to aid in healthy digestive function
- Has a very positive effect it on the digestive system
- Aids in producing saliva, which is important for excellent digestion
- Consuming cayenne pepper stimulates our salivary glands, which is needed to begin the digestive process…
- Cayenne is used by herbalists as is catalyst or a synergistic herb that supports other herbal formulas.
- It is added to many of our formulas because of its ability to intensify the benefits of the other herbs. Theoretically it causes a quicker and more thorough distribution of each of the herb’s active components because of the noted increase in digestion efficiency and circulation.
- It is also extremely high in Vitamin A and C and a good amount of iron, potassium and niacin.