Grandma’s Herbs Body Balance
(100 Capsules – 475 mg)
BODY BALANCE – Herbal Formula for Hormone Support:
Grandma’s Herbs BODY BALANCE is an herbal formula for hormone support. It’s herbal blend is intended to provide balance and normalization. It promotes the healthy function of the hormones and endocrine glands in both men and women.
In today’s fast pace world we ALL need help balancing hormones and moods.
What’s Included: One Bottle of BODY BALANCE Hormonal Support – 100 Capsules – 475 mg
- Grandma’s Herbs BODY BALANCE was designed to promote healthy hormone balance.
- Promotes the healthy function of the endocrine glands. Endocrine glands secrete hormones directly into the blood.
- BODY BALANCE contains natural herbs like Black Cohosh and Wild Yam
Recommendation: Start with (1) capsule twice a day. Adjust with more as needed.
Ingredients: Wild Yam (root), Vitex Agnus Castus (berry), Black Cohosh (root), Red Raspberry (leaf & pulp), Sarsparilla (root), St John’s Wort (herb), Fenugreek (seed), Licorice (root), Siberian Ginseng (root), Valerian (root), Passion Flower (herb), False Unicorn (root), Heal All (herb), Dong Quai (root), Nettle (leaf), Suma (root), Motherwort (herb), Bladder Pod (herb), Horsetail Grass (herb, Cayenne Pepper (fruit 40 H.U.)
This formula was specifically designed to effectively support healthy hormone balance and glandular system function.
- Hormone imbalance is a growing issue for both men and women:
- Progesterone is vital to good health in both women and men, as it is the primary precursor of the adrenal cortical hormones and testosterone.
- Hormone balance plays a huge roll in our body’s ability to function properly.
- Achieving hormone balance offers men and women a number of benefits, such as more energy, better sleep, and stabilized moods.
- Some symptoms of hormonal imbalance could be:
- Lack of energy. Or as my grandma used to say it. “My get up and go – got up and went…”
- mood swings
- lack of libido
- water retention
- reduced muscular strength
- inability to lose weight
- An article on uofmhealth.org (University of Michigan Medicine) said this about Wild Yam…”it was discovered that the saponins from wild yam could be converted industrially into cortisone, estrogens, and progesterone-like compounds. Wild yam and other plants with similar constituents continue to be a source for these drugs.”
- “Black cohosh is widely used in the United States, Australia, and Germany. The German government has approved it as a prescription alternative to hormone therapy. In the U.S., black cohosh is available without a prescription.” (This statement according to an article on WebMD)
- Black cohosh root is traditionally used for medicinal purposes. Black cohosh contains several chemicals. Some of these chemicals promote immune system function and might effect the body’s defenses against diseases. Some of the chemicals in black cohosh might help to reduce inflammation. Other chemicals in black cohosh root might effect the nerves and brain function. Black cohosh root also seems to have some effects similar to the effects of estrogen. (Paraphrased from Black Cohosh Information page on WebMD)
Testimonial: “This product was a lifesaver for me during my kids’ teenage years. Talk about hormone imbalance overload. I went in search for help with my daughter when she hit her puberty stage and was having quite a struggle. I found Body Balance and wow did it make a difference for her, and also me. It seemed to give her changing body what it needed to balance things out. When my son hit the puberty point, I decided to try it out on him as well. Why don’t doctors tell us there is help for these poor teenagers? I couldn’t believe the difference! I have told all the mothers on the block and now I am their new best friend.