Grandma’s Herbs – Heart Plus
(Nourish Arteries & Promotes Healthy Cardio Vascular Function)
(100 Capsules – 500 mg)
HEART PLUS – Natural Herbal Formula for Healthy Heart Function:
Grandma’s Herbs HEART PLUS is an natural remedy for healthy heart function. HEART PLUS is full of herbs to nourish arteries and to promote healthy cardio vascular system function.
What’s Included: (1) Bottle of Grandma’s Herbs HEART PLUS – 100 Capsules – 500 mg
Product Features: Sustains A Healthy Heart
Recommendation: (2) Capsules twice a day, or if needed (2) capsules 3 times a day.
Ingredients: Hawthorn (berry), Mother Wort (herb), Lily of the Valley (herb), Bugleweed (herb), Bladder Pod (herb), Canaigre (root)
The purpose of a healthy heart:
The heart is a wondrous pump that powers the human body.
- It starts to beat four weeks after conception and is fully developed by eight weeks.
- Each person’s heart is about the size of their fist.
- This very small muscular organ pumps nearly 2,000 gallons of blood through our body every day.
The heart is our life pump, in that it pumps the life supporting blood through the arteries and veins throughout our body. It is of the utmost importance to keep the heart healthy and functioning properly.
- Through stress, improper eating and a sedimentary lifestyle the heart can become weakened. Exercise and nourishment help the heart to remain healthy and function properly.
- When our heart stops functioning efficiently, because of malnutrition, stress, life style or buildup of fatty tissue and plaque, we are at a greater risk of suffering either a heart attack or a stroke.
- Heart disease is at the top of the list of America’s most serious health issues. According to the CDC there are 28,400,000 adults that have been diagnosed with heart disease.
- Maintaining a healthy heart and clean, clear, supple arteries are essential to reducing risk of heart disease.
There are certain herbs that have been used to promote healthy heart function:
Hawthorn Berry: (Crataegus oxyacantha) is one of the best
- It has roots in Chinese medicine.
- It has been noted in so many older herbal medicine journals as an effective herb for the cardio vascular system that it is the subject of scientific studies today.
- This article; Hawthorn (Crataegus spp.) in the treatment of cardiovascular disease is a review of such studies. In the conclusion of the review you can find this statement; Results recorded from clinical trials, experiences of professionally qualified medical herbalists, and the low/negligible incidence of side effects experienced by patients would indicate that Crataegus (Hawthorn Berries) preparations hold significant potential as a useful remedy in the treatment of CVD (Cardio Vascular Disease).