Grandma’s Herbs – Menopause
(Formula for Perimenopausal and Menopausal Women)
(100 Capsules – 450 mg)
MENOPAUSE – Natural Formula for Perimenopausal and Menopausal Women:
This MENOPAUSE Formula is for perimenopasal and menopausal women, which helps with healthy hormonal function.
Grandma’s Herbs MENOPAUSE is an natural remedy for menopausal conditions. MENOPAUSE is an herbal supplement that aids with healthy hormonal balance. Hormonal balance is so important during the phases of menopause. Our MENOPAUSE combination contains Black Cohosh along with many other herbs that are traditionally used to reduce hot flashes, combat night sweats and help with tension and mood swings.
What’s Included: One bottle of MENOPAUSE – 100 Capsules – 450 mg
- All natural supplement that promotes health and well-being during menopause.
- Uses herbs that are traditionally effective for night sweats and hot flashes.
- This formula promotes healthy hormone balance for women who suffer from perimenopausal or menopausal symptoms
Recommendation: Take (1) to (2) Capsules twice a day. You may take more if needed.
Ingredients: Black Cohosh (root), Lady’s Mantle (herb), Squaw Vine (leaf), Blessed Thistle (herb), Blue Cohosh (root), False Unicorn (root), Siberian Ginseng (root), Shepherd’s Purse (herb), Red Raspberry (leaf), Sarsaparilla (root), St. John’s Wort (herb)
Our Menopause Product has been used by so many women for the natural relief they have been looking for:
Menopause is the cessation of menses, the end of menstrual cycles.
Menopause is the time that marks the end of your menstrual cycles. It’s diagnosed after you’ve gone 12 months without a menstrual period. Menopause can happen in your 40s or 50s, but the average age is 51 in the United States.
Menopause is a natural biological process. There are physical conditions, like hot flashes. There are also emotional conditions of menopause that may disrupt sleep, lower energy or affect emotional health.
In the months or years leading up to menopause (perimenopause), you might experience these signs and symptoms:
- Irregular periods
- Vaginal dryness
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Sleep problems
- Mood changes
- Weight gain and slowed metabolism
- Thinning hair and dry skin
- Loss of breast fullness
Herbs for Menopausal health:
- Traditionally promotes a healthy liver, kidneys and lymph system, and also aids digestion. It is a very fine nervine herb and is used in many nervine combinations to help promote healthy nervous system function.
- Black Cohosh, is laden with calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus and sulfur.
- “Early German studies found black cohosh improved physical and psychological menopausal symptoms, including anxiety, hot flashes, night sweats, and vaginal dryness.” (University of Maryland Medical article)
- In the 1920’s Lydia Pinkham had a product that featured the herb “Black Cohosh”. Her product was very effective. It was effective enough that a group of scientists wanted to do a study on the herb. They determined that Black Cohosh has an extremely high content of the hormone estrogen. This natural source of estrogen was likely the key to her formula’s success with women’s menopausal complaints. Natural estrogen seemed to be able to soothe frayed nerves, level mood swings, soften cramps and it even quiets those nasty hot flashes.
Lady’s Mantle – (Alchemilla):
- An awesome herbs with a rich tradition of treating women’s hormonal and menopausal issues.
- Even though Alchemilla Vulgaris is traditionally used to treat various health problems, it is known as the ‘woman’s herb’ because most of its benefits target women.
- Traditionally the leaves are used to relieve menopausal symptoms and menstrual problems.
- The herb contains salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is the principle active ingredient in asprin and was labeled as a natural pain reliever. Herbalists believe that this is why Lady’s Mantle is so effective with menopausal conditions that relate to pain.
Testimonial: “I had a hysterectomy at the age of 31. I took prescription hormones for a few years, but didn’t like the weight gain or taking a prescription. I decided to try a natural approach and started using Grandma’s Herbs MENOPAUSE along with a progesterone cream. It took a few months, but my body found its balance and I feel much better. I have used Grandma’s Herbs products for over 10 years and they are still working great for me.”