Grandma’s Herbs – NaturALL Calm
(Natural Herbal Formula to Promote Peace of Mind)
(100 Capsules – 500 mg)
NaturALL-Calm with St Johns Wort is an Herbal Formula to Promote Peace of Mind:
This combination of NaturALL-Calm has been formulated to promote calm clear focus.
What’s Included: One Bottle of NaturALL-Calm – 100 Capsules – 500 mg
- St. John’s Wort is the main ingredient in NaturALL-Calm. Traditionally it has been used for treating anxiety and tension for over 2,000 years.
- Promotes a healthy attitude and outlook.
- NaturALL-Calm contains St John’s Wort, Valerian Root and Passion Flower. These herbs are traditionally used to promote peace of mind.
- NaturALL-Calm works well with Grandma’s Herbs Nervine formula or B All Calm formula.
- We have testimonial after testimonial from our grateful customers…
Recommendation: (2) Capsules 1, 2, or 3 times a day as needed
Ingredients: St John’s Wort (herb), Valerian (root), Skullcap (herb), Cedar Berries, Black Root (herb), Blue Vervain (herb), Mistletoe (herb), Passion Flower (herb), Wild Yam (root), Peppermint (leaf), Chamomile (herb), Hops Flower (herb), Bladder Pod (herb), Wood Betony (herb), Feverfew (herb), Blue Cohosh (root), Cascara Sagrada (bark), Cayenne (fruit 40 HU)
Many people today suffer from stress, anxiety, nervousness and tension from today’s modern lifestyle. The workplace, the home, the 24 hour news cycle and its constant barrage of stressful world events all contribute to feeling over burdened.
What is stress:
Stress: a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or very demanding circumstances. The very definition of stress might cause some consternation.
We feel that stress is the over arching umbrella that best describes what we feel when we are anxious, nervous or tense.
What are the best herbs to use when one needs a calm clear and focused disposition:
- St. John’s Wort:
- It has a long history of being used with minor bouts of anxiety and depression.
- Many people have been using it as a mood altering herb for over 2,000 years.
- It is currently being prescribed as an effective mood leveling supplement in Europe. (NCIB Study Statement Link) “A 2009 systematic review of 29 international studies suggested that St. John’s wort may be better than a placebo (an inactive substance that appears identical to the study substance) and as effective as standard prescription antidepressants for major depression of mild to moderate severity. St. John’s wort also appeared to have fewer side effects than standard antidepressants. The studies—conducted in German-speaking countries where St. John’s wort has a long history of use by medical professionals—reported more positive results than those done in other countries, including the United States.”
- Several clinical studies, involving thousands of patients, have shown that St John’s Wort is as effective as a standard anti-depressants with fewer side effects.
- Valerian Root:
- Is a plant native to Europe and Asia; it also grows in North America. It has been used medicinally since the times of early Greece and Rome.
- Today, valerian is used as a dietary supplement for temporary sleeplessness, anxiety, and other conditions. (note: these are traditional uses and there are no substantial studies to support this information scientifically)
- Passion Flower:
- Has been studied. “Based on this systematic review, strong evidence exists for the use of herbal supplements containing extracts of passionflower … as treatments for anxiety symptoms and disorders.” (NCIB article)