Grandma’s Herbs “B” All Calm
(Natural Formula for Calm Feelings)
(100 Capsules – 500 mg)
This NEW combination of “B” ALL CALM has been designed to promote a state of calm in while standing in the middle of a storm. This NEW formula has a full spectrum of B-Vitamins, Magnesium and GABA to promote a feeling of well-being.
St. John’s Wort, one the main herbal ingredients in Grandma’s “B” ALL CALM, has a long history of use in relation to anxiety and nervous tension. It has been studied and used as a mood leveler for over 2,000 years. It currently being prescribed in Europe as an effective mood-leveling supplement. (Citation “A 2009 systematic review of 29 international studies suggested that St. John’s wort may be better than a placebo (an inactive substance that appears identical to the study substance) and as effective as standard prescription antidepressants for major depression of mild to moderate severity. St. John’s wort also appeared to have fewer side effects than standard antidepressants. The studies—conducted in German-speaking countries where St. John’s wort has a long history of use by medical professionals—reported more positive results than those done in other countries, including the United States.”).
We all need help maintaining a positive mental outlook from time to time.
What’s Included: One (1) bottle of Grandma’s Herbs “B” ALL CALM – 100 Capsules 500 mg
- Promotes feelings of well-being
- Uses studied ingredients like B vitamins, GABA, Magnesium and St John’s Wort
- Promotes feelings of health, well being and confidence in stressful situations
Recommendation: Two (2) Capsules each morning with food. Take an additional (4 to 6) per day as needed.
Ingredients: Vitamin B1 (as Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (as Cobalamin 1%), Biotin (1%), Vitamin B5 (as Pantothenic Acid), Magnesium (as A.A. Chelate), Zinc (as Acetate), Chromium (as Polyniconate 10%) Herbs: St. JohnÃ‚â€™s Wort (whole), Ginkgo Biloba (leaf), GABA Inositol (USP), Choline (as Bitartate), Valerian (root), Passion Flower (herb), Griffonia Extract 25% (5-HTP)
Many people today suffer from stress, anxiety, nervousness and tension from today’s modern lifestyle. The workplace, the home, the 24 hour news cycle and its constant barrage of stressful world events all contribute to feeling over burdened.
What is stress: We feel that stress is the umbrella that best defines what we feel when we are anxious, nervous or tense.
Stress: A state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or very demanding circumstances. The very definition of stress might cause some consternation.
Are there Natural Supplements that can help with Stress:
To answer that question it might be best to look at the results of some independent studies. Here are a few natural supplements that appear to have a positive effect in relation to stress or anxiety.
- B Vitamins: Have been used traditionally as mood leveling supplements. We call them the happy vitamins.
- A statement issued in a study found on (pubmed.gov) is “After individual differences in personality and work demands were statistically controlled, the vitamin B complex treatment groups reported significantly lower personal strain and a reduction in confusion and depressed/dejected mood after 12 weeks.”
- Magnesium: Findings to date offer modest support that Mg intake confers benefits for individuals with pre-existing mild to moderate levels of anxiety. This comes from an analysis of 8 different studied og Magnesium nad mild stress/ anxiety. (PMC Article Link)
- GABA: (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid) is also being studied for the effects it has in relation to stress and anxiety.
- “In conclusion, GABA could work effectively as a natural relaxant and its effects could be seen within 1 hour of its administration to induce relaxation and diminish anxiety.” (PubMed.gov Article Link)
- There are well known herbs such as, St. John’s Wort, Ginkgo Biloba and Valerian Root, all of which are traditionally used to promote a feeling of well-being and calm focus.
B All Calm utilizes all of the above supplements and more!
When you combine all of these together, along with other herbs to enhance the effects of this formula, you get an awesome supplement! Some of the people that have tried our new “B” ALL CALM have called it their “feel good” supplement.
Grandma’s Herbs works hard to try and create supplements that really help with health, happiness and well-being. We are dedicated to developing very effective supplements with all natural ingredients.
The real key is knowing how to make the sum of those ingredients become greater than the individual parts, and we feel we have done it again!