Grandma’s Herbs – Coral Calcium Plus
(70 Different Minerals & Trace Minerals, Plus Herbal Calcium, Vitamins & Herbs)
(100 Capsules – 652 mg)
Sorry but Grandma’s Herbs has discontinued manufacturing this product.
We Recommend trying these (2) two Calcium Products
Grandma’s Herbs Herbal Calcium: An herbal remedy to supplement daily calcium needs
Roex Calcium Mineral Formula: the highest quality, most complete calcium mineral formulas
Thanks for your understanding…
CORAL CALCIUM PLUS – Herbal Formula for Daily Calcium Supplement:
Grandma’s Herbs CORAL CALCIUM PLUS is an herbal remedy for supplementing calcium. CORAL CALCIUM PLUS is a complete calcium supplement that contains over seventy other minerals from the coral calcium plus it has herbs in the formula that provide calcium and other vitamins – minerals and to make a complete daily supplement.
What’s Included: One Bottle of CORAL CALCIUM PLUS – 100 Capsules – 652 mg
- CORAL CALCIUM PLUS has over 70 different minerals essential to health.
- It is the perfect multi-mineral-vitamin for daily consumption.
- CORAL CALCIUM PLUS is the most complete, natural, calcium supplement available.
- This natural supplement uses pure Okinawa coral as the perfect mineral source. Okinawa coral has been tested to include over twenty eight forms of calcium.
- CORAL CALCIUM PLUS contains herbal forms of calcium too. And uses vinegar crystals to allow the coral calcium to become digestible.
Recommendation: (1) or (2) Capsules 2 or 3 times a day.
Ingredients: Vitamin C, Calcium Citrate, Vitamins D & E, Biotin, Phophorus (as citrate), Magnesium (as citrate), Zinc (as citrate), Potassium (as citrate), Okinawa Coral Calcium, Malic Acid, Vinegar Crystals, Dolomite, Alfalfa (concentrate), Wheat Grass (herb), Parsley (herb), Red Raspberry (leaf & pulp), Kelp (herb), Barley Green (herb), Horsetail (grass), Yucca (root), Oat Straw (herb), Nettle (leaf), Barberry (root), Spiullina (herb), Chia (seed), Cayenne (fruit) Bladder Pod (herb)
This is an Impressive Broad Spectrum Formula Calcium Supplement:
- There are 28 different forms of calcium.
- Calcium performs a number of basic functions in your body.
- Your body uses 99 percent of its calcium to keep your bones and teeth strong, thereby supporting skeletal structure and function.
- The rest of the calcium in your body plays key roles in cell signaling, blood clotting, muscle contraction and nerve function.
- Cells use calcium to activate certain enzymes, transport ions across the cellular membrane.
- Calcium is used to send and receive neurotransmitters during communication with other cells.
- As an electrolyte, or a particle that helps conduct electricity in the body, calcium is also one of the key players in maintaining a regular heartbeat.
- Research on calcium has found that the lack of calcium has been known to be related to, anemia, osteoporosis, and antherosclerosis, hay fever, acne, stress, aging, hypoglycemia, leg cramps, sleeplessness and poor cellular communication.
- When our calcium levels are low our body’s defenses are weakened.
- Calcium is also essential for smooth functioning of the heart muscles and assists in the muscular movements of intestines.
- Calcium helps to maintain healthy gland function, especially the thyroid. And is necessary for the formation and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- Calcium improves the acid / alkaline balance in the body and is necessary in the metabolization of iron.
- Most people do not get enough calcium in their daily diets.
Calcium can be ingested orally from both plant and mineral based sources:
- Plants like:
- Alfalfa, Wheat Grass, Parsley, Red Raspberry Leaf, Kelp, Barley Greens and Horsetail Grass have abundant supplies of plant based calcium.
- Okinawa Coral is a source of multiple calcium types that the body uses.
- Coral polyps consume and digest calcium and many other minerals. This makes a truly organic source of a multi-mineral supplement.
- Okinawa coral calcium is one of the most complete natural calcium sources known to man, but a little harder for our bodies to assimilate.
- The synergy between the herbs and the minerals make CORAL CALCIUM PLUS an astounding formula…
- Grandma’s Herbs added vinegar crystals, to this formula to help with assimilation and absorption of calcium, plus it has over 70 different minerals making our CORAL CALCIUM PLUS just that much more effective.