Grandma’s Herbs – Night Nervine
(Herbal Formula to Promotes Healthy Sleep)
(100 Capsules – 426 mg)
NIGHT NERVINE – Herbal Formula to Promotes Healthy Sleep:
NIGHT NERVINE is non habit forming and won’t leave you feeling groggy in the morning, just well rested.
Grandma’s Herbs NIGHT NERVINE is an herbal formula that promotes healthy sleep. Night Nervine uses herbs in the nervine category that have a rich traditional history of soothing and calming nerves. Grandma’s NIGHT NERVINE is a great all natural way to calm and soothe the nerves and help the body to relax so sleep comes more easily.
What’s Included: (1) Bottle of Grandma’s Herbs NIGHT NERVINE – 100 Capsules – 426 mg
- This Herbal Supplement Soothes Nerves.
- Natural Herbal Remedy that promotes healthy sleep.
- Non habit-forming.
Recommendation: Take (2) to (4) capsules one hour before bedtime. You may use more if needed.
Ingredients: Hops (flower), Valerian (root), Blue Vervain (herb), Skullcap (herb), St John’s Wort (herb), Black Cohosh (root), Lady Slipper (root), Lily of the Valley (herb), Bladder Pod (herb), Mistletoe (herb), Spearmint (leaf)
NIGHT NERVINE uses herbs in the nervine category and herbs with traditional history as sedatives to promote natural sleep:
- We live in a civilization that has a hard time getting enough sleep.
- One in three American adults has trouble sleeping.
- There are natural ways to help yourself get a good night’s sleep;
- No sugary drinks with in the hours before trying to sleep.
- No stimulants like caffeine hours before trying to sleep.
- Exercise in the late afternoon or evening.
- Exercise triggers an increase in body temperature, and the post-exercise drop in temperature may promote falling asleep.
- Exercise also aids in reliving the day’s stress and tension which helps with a good night’s sleep.
- Not eating a heavy meal too late at night.
- Use herbal remedies with herbs know to calm and promote sleep to help calm nerves before bed time.
Valerian: Is one the herbs in this formula. It has helped many with sleep issues:
- Valerian has been used as a medicinal herb since at least the time of ancient Greece and Rome. Its therapeutic uses were described by Hippocrates, and in the 2nd century, Galen prescribed valerian for insomnia. In the 16th century, it was used to treat nervousness, trembling, headaches, and heart palpitations. (National Institute of Health Article)
- Other traditional uses of Valerian
- Nourishing and soothing to the nervous system
- Helps reduce anxiety, tension and hysteria
- Helpful with insomnia
Testimonials: “I have Fibromyalgia so sometimes sleep is a bit of a challenge. I know how important it is for me to get a good night’s rest. The simple fact is I know I won’t get enough sleep if I don’t take my NIGHT NERVINE. I take it and NERVINE and it has been a great help with my battle to function daily and get the sleep I need. I really think it helps sooth my nerves and relax to get through the next day.”