Grandma’s Herbs – Prostate
(For Prostate Health and Function)
(100 Capsules – 448 mg)
An Herbal Remedy for Prostate Health and Function:
Grandma’s Herbs PROSTATE is an herbal remedy for maintaining a healthy prostate gland. An enlarged prostate may lead to other more serious urinary tract issues.
What’s Included: One Bottle of PROSTATE – 100 Capsules – 448 mg
- Herbal supplement that promotes healthy prostate functions.
- Utilizes Saw Palmetto, one of the most effective single herbs for prostate health.
- Includes corn silk, another very effective herbs for promoting prostate and urinary tract health for men.
Recommendation: (2) Capsules twice a day, 1 hour before meals when possible.
Ingredients: Corn Silk (herb), Parsley (herbs), Saw Palmetto (berry), Buchu (leaf), Echinacea Angustifolia (root), Marshmallow (root), Dandelion (root), Pumpkin (seed), Uva Ursi (leaf)
For maintaining a healthy prostate we suggest using both Grandma’s all natural PROSTATE and NATURE’S BIOTIC formulas together.
Many men have turned to this effective, all natural formula for their prostate health:
The prostate is becoming more of an issue for men in today’s world, and not always from age related issues. A healthy prostate is vital for men’s health.
- The prostate is a male gland that is just below the bladder.
- The urethra, a tube through which urine flows from the bladder and out of the body, runs through the prostate.
- Abnormal enlargement of the prostate gland is common among men 50 years old or older.
- When enlarged it can cause pressure on the urethra which hinders the flow of urine.
- This causes problems in the form of scanty and painful urination or incontinence. Prostate health and maintenance is vitally important to men. An unhealthy prostate can lead to more serious urinary tract issues.
Corn Silk and Saw Palmetto have been recommended by doctors and urologists for healthy healthy prostate function.
Corn Silk: The first herb in PROSTATE, has been used for hundreds of years as an aid to men’s health. It is believed that the use of corn silk originated in Central America.
- Traditionally it has been used to support the bladder and kidney function. Because it is so fiberous it also supports healthy digestion.
- It is classified as a diuretic and may help to aid the secretion and flow of urine. It is also classified as a demulcent. Demulcents are defined as soothing to irritated tissues.
Saw Palmetto: Another herb used in this effective formula
- Traditional use of Saw Palmetto is to maintain a healthy prostate.
- It has also been used for the male reproductive organ function as well.
- There in much more information that is available on Saw Palmetto The University of Maryland Medical Center posted a great article with great information.
Pumpkin Seed: Is also used, it contains phytosterols which have been found to be effective in promoting the prostate function.
To enhance this great formula, use NATURE’S BIOTIC along with PROSTATE.