Grandma’s Herbs – Immune Enhancer
(Promotes a Healthy Immune System)
(100 Capsules – 454 mg)
Natural Remedy for Promoting the Immune System Function:
Do you feel “under-the-weather?” IMMUNE ENHANCER is good for what ails you. IMMUNE ENHANCER is a natural remedy that promotes a healthy immune system function.
What’s Included: (1) Bottle of IMMUNE ENHANCER – 100 Capsules – 454 mg
- Guards and strengthens your immune system.
- Formulated with a combination of herbs that promote healthy immune system function.
- Best if used in the months of September, October, March and April.
- This product contains Eccinacea, Golden Seal and Astragalus. Historically these herbs were used to keep people healthy.
Recommendation: Take 1 to 2 Capsules once or twice a day.
Ingredients: Echinacea Angustifolia (root), Astragalus (root), Siberian Ginseng (root), Pau D’ Arco (bark), Suma (root), Goldenseal (root), Kelp (herb), Bladder Pod (herb), Plantain (leaf), Reishi (herb), Cayenne Pepper (40,000 HU)
IMMUNE ENHANCER is a unique blend of herbs for promoting the immune system function that has helped so many stay healthy.
Our body has a miraculous defense mechanism which is called the immune system. This system is our body’s natural defense against illness and injury and will heal us naturally if we protect this system from damage. As long as our immune system is well and strong, we won’t get very sick.
What weakens and taxes the immune system:
- Eating unhealthy foods.
- Staying up late or not getting enough sleep.
- Overuse or abuse of prescriptions and/or antibiotics.
- The problem of drug interaction is becoming more and more significant as the number of drugs in use increases.
- Also many chemicals, pesticides, pollutants, food additives, animal toxins, alcohol and narcotics weaken our immune system.
If you want vibrant health, and also want to defend yourself against the many baffling new pathogens that are showing up in our food and our environment, you need to take care of your immune system.
You need to do all that you can to guard and strengthen your immune system:
Have you ever noticed that there are people who breeze through the cold and flu season without doing anything special and yet never seem to get sick? Have you noticed that there are people that take every precaution and no matter how careful they are they catch everything? The difference between either of these two scenarios is the strength of the immune system. The idea of boosting your immunity is enticing, but the ability to do so has proved elusive for several reasons. The immune system is precisely that — a system, not a single entity. There is still much that researchers don’t know about the intricacies and inter-connectedness of the immune response. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t some core principals to follow that help maintain your immune system.
Follow these instructions to give yourself the best chance to have a healthy immune system:
- Get plenty of sleep: The first and most important rule. A tired body is a sure way to become susceptible to disease.
- Don’t smoke: That means anything. The toxins that come from smoke and enter the bloodstream through the lungs have to be eliminated. The immune system can be taxed during this process.
- Eat a healthy diet: All of the nutrition consumed in a healthy diet contributed to the health and strength of your immune system.
- Exercise regularly: This keeps all of the “juices” flowing. Increased heart rate and blood flow isn’t just for your cardio-vascular health. It also aids in making sure that all of your systems are being fed and oxygenated.
- Be vigilant at being clean and sanitary: Wash you hands consistently. Make sure that you are using best practices when handling and cooking the food you eat.
- When you feel that you are getting extra exposure find supplements that boost your immune system or at least fortify the vitamins, minerals and amino’s that are connected to a healthy immune system.