Grandma’s Herbs – Daily Greens
(Natural Formula of Vitamins and Minerals)
(100 Capsules – 448 mg)
(This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer and is no longer available)
DAILY GREENS – Natural Supplement for Daily Vitamins and Minerals:
Grandma’s Herbs DAILY GREENS is an natural formula for daily vitamin and mineral supplementation. Grandma’s Herbs DAILY GREENS supplies vitamins and minerals, that we all need to remain healthy.
What’s Included: One Bottle of DAILY GREENS – 100 Capsules – 448 mg
- DAILY GREENS contains Wheat Grass, along with many other health promoting herbs.
- It is the perfect natural multi-vitamin-mineral supplement for daily consumption.
- Contains chlorophyll from several of the herbs in this formula. Chlorophyll promotes the production of red blood cells and is also instrumental in assimilating minerals like calcium..
Recommendation: (2) or (3) Capsules two or three times per day.
Ingredients: Wheat Grass (herb), Alfalfa (leaf), Red Raspberry (leaf & pulp), Parsley (herb), Barley Green (herb), Spirulina (herb), Horsetail Grass (herb), Yucca (root), Oat Straw (herb), Nettle (herb), Chia (seed), Bee Pollen, Canaigre (root), Ginseng (root), Cayenne Pepper, Bladder Pod (herb), Aloe Vera (herb)
DAILY GREENS supplies vitamins and minerals that we all need to remain healthy:
We all need vitamins and minerals. They are what regulate the chemical reactions by which the body converts food into energy and living tissues.
- Many dieticians claim that if we eat a balanced diet there is no need for supplementation. This was true when we lived close to the earth and didn’t use processed foods and agricultural chemicals.
- Since our soil has become so depleted and our food supply is so lacking in these vital compounds, we need to supplement our diet.
The many herbs in our unique DAILY GREENS combination offers a whole host of vitamins and minerals in a natural form our bodies can use.
- Wheat Grass: Is the first herb in Daily Greens and is well known to Herbalists for its many healthy properties.
- It is one of the richest natural sources of vitamins A, B and C.
- It is also a great source of calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, sulfur, cobalt and zinc.
- It also has many enzymes that aid in digestion.
- The juice of the wheat grass is often referred to as the blood of that plant, and strangely enough, it closely resembles our own blood. The sprouted grain or the grasses contained in Wheat Grass contains more energy or nutrients than any other food. It is easy to see why we have chosen Wheat Grass to be the first ingredient in our formula for DAILY GREENS. It is truly a wonderful and much needed product.
Testimonial: “I had been giving my teenagers, one boy and one girl, some Grandma’s DAILY GREENS during the winter to protect them from colds. They discovered, when using the product, that it cleared up their complexions. They both had a slight acne problem on the face and my boy had a problem on his back. It completely cleared them up and now they don’t want to be without it. They each take one in the morning and one at night.