Grandma’s Herbs – Kidney
(Natural Herbal Formula for the Kidneys and Urinary Tract)
(100 Capsules – 465 mg)
KIDNEY – Natural Formula for Kidney and Urinary Tract Maintenance:
What’s Included: One Bottle of KIDNEY – 100 Capsules – 465 mg
- A Natural Herbal Formula for Promoting Healthy KIDNEY and Urinal Tract Function.
- Promotes health and well being.
Recommendation: Take (2) capsules morning and evening – 1 hour after eating when possible
Ingredients: Parsley (herb), Uva Ursi (leaves), Juniper (berry), Marshmallow (root), Buchu (leaves), Cleavers (herb), Corn Silk, Dandelion (root), Hydrangea (root), Meadowsweet (herb), Yarrow (flowers)
Grandma’s Herbs KIDNEY formula is a must have product:
How important are the kidneys to health and well-being? Our kidneys perform a remarkable job of filtering and cleaning the blood.
- Every minute more than one quart of blood passes through the kidneys, which is about 425 gallons every day.
- Our kidneys constantly check and adjust the amounts of water, acids, salts, etc. in the blood stream, then rid the body of waste products through the urinary tract.
If our kidneys fail, toxic wastes build up in the body:
Grandma’s Herbs KIDNEY formula uses herbs like parsley to increase the amount of fluids excreted through the urinary tract.* This action flushes and helps to maintain a healthy filtering system in our body so it is better equipped to deal with toxins that are absorbed into the bloodstream.
The “Vitamins to Health” website lists parsley among the natural herbs used traditionally for kidney cleansing. This is based on the premise that toxic products such as urea pass through the kidneys, and if the volume of fluid going through the kidneys increases (diuretic effect), as is seen when parsley is used, these toxins leave the body at a faster rate, which cleanses or flushes the kidneys. Diuretic effect of parsley study.
- Parsley is one of the herbs used in KIDNEY:
- It is traditionally used for promoting a healthy kidney function and for being good for digestion.
- It is very rich in vitamins A, C and some B’s.
- This beautiful green herb also has more calcium and phosphorus than most herbs, as well as a good source of manganese, potassium, and chlorophyll.