Grandma’s Herbs – Parasites and Worms Cleanse
(100 Capsules – 496 mg)
This is the most complete parasite cleanse you will ever use:
After over thirty years of use and hundred of thousands of satisfied customers we can really use the Grandma’s Herbs company mantra with this product. – “Why? Because it works!“®
With PARASITES & WORMS formula, there are no known side effects. It contains herbs like Tansy, Wormwood, and Black Walnut that are safe and according to current studies, very effective.
- Cleanses Fast
- Promotes Health
- Effective with the bloaty, gassy feelings
- Full of Healthy Anti-Oxidants
- Rely on our secure ordering, fast shipping
- Don’t suffer from unseen parasites living in your body, so wait no longer…
What’s Included: (1) Bottle of PARASITES & WORMS – 100 Capsules – 496 mg
- Detoxifying Cleanses are an effective way to feel healthier.
- This 100% natural formula has been successfully used by hundreds of thousands of people for over three decades.
- Grandma’s Herbs effective PARASITES & WORMS formula contains herbs like Tansy, Wormwood and Black Walnut that are safe and effective, with no known side effects.
Recommendation: Take (2) capsules (2 hours before each meal when possible) 3 times a day (or (3) capsules 2 times a day), for 21 days. Then stop taking them for 14 days. Then repeat the (2) capsules 3 times a day again (or (3) capsules two times a day), for 21 days.
You will need 3 bottles to do the complete cleanse.
Ingredients: Tansy (herb), Wormwood (leaf), Black Walnut (hulls), Garlic (herb), Pomegranate (rind & Bark), Hyssop (herb), Pumpkin (seed), Blue Vervain (herb), Senna (leaf), Chaparral (herb), Bayberry (bark)
Is there really a problem with parasites and worms in our country?
The answer is YES…
A parasite is an organism that lives on or in a host organism and gets its food from or at the expense of its host. There are three main classes of parasites that can cause disease in humans: protozoa (one celled – giardia, plasmodiim – sometimes transferred through fecal matter), helminths (worms), and ectoparasites (fleas, ticks lice, mites, mosquitoes).
- We tend to think of parasites as being a third world problem and in our clean, sanitary environment we don’t need to worry.
- The truth is our world is changing and these changes make us much more susceptible to parasites now than we were in the past.
- One change is that many more people are traveling to countries where these parasites are common; some areas of the world have as much as 100% infestation.
- Another change is the importing of food from many of these same countries, with both events bringing unwelcome, microscopic visitors, who don’t require a travel visa. They are the real illegal aliens!
- The largest causes are the contaminants we are now exposed to in our food, water and our surroundings.
- Sometimes, the eggs and larvae of these parasites just pass through or they are killed by our amazing immune system.
- Weakened immune systems will sometimes allow parasites to establish themselves in the body.
Supplementation is a good answer to parasites getting past the immune system:
- The damage done by parasites to the human body has a wide range from blood loss to diarrhea, and many other health issues.
Some shocking facts about parasites:
- World-wide, the numbers are staggering, an estimated 1.4 Billion people have intestinal roundworms.
- There are an incredible 500,000 varieties of worms in this world.
- 500 million people have malaria, from a parasite distributed through mosquitoes, 200 million with Schistosomiasis, and so on.
- Colon therapists have reported as much as 90% infection rate as they witness firsthand these parasites leaving the intestines during colon therapy.
- Most parasites live in a toxic bowel, but can live in almost any part of the body.
Drugs prescribed to exterminate parasites can often make you ill in the process of trying to remedy the problem.
Herbs in the Parasites & Worms formula have a deep tradition for treating parasitic issues.
Below are a few of the herbs and why we included them:
- Tansy; Tanacetum vulgare is used in folk medicine as a vermifuge. The definition of vermifuge: an agent that destroys or expels parasitic worms :anthelmintic.
- According to Herbal Resource “Tansy is an herbal remedy for treating worms as it contains a volatile oil with the active ingredients thujone, camphor and myrtenol, which are toxic to internal parasites.”
- The abstract of this study says: “Artemisinins are derived from extracts of wormwood (Artemisia annua) and are well established for the treatment of malaria, including highly drug-resistant strains. Their efficacy also extends to phylogenetically unrelated parasitic infections such as schistosomiasis.”
- Nationl Institutes of Health Article says; “Artemisinins are derived from extracts of sweet wormwood (Artemisia annua) and are well established for the treatment of malaria, including highly drug-resistant strains. Their efficacy also extends to phylogenetically unrelated parasitic infections such as schistosomiasis.”
- “Artemisinins are also active against phylogenetically unrelated parasites, such as the single-celled kinetoplastids and metazoan helminths.”
- One of the key active components of the black walnut hull is juglone. It’s highly toxic to many insect herbivores.
- It is often used by organic gardeners as a natural pesticide
- Researchers have observed that black walnut can expel parasitic worms from the body.
- Phytotherapy Research found that juglone showed support of black walnut’s benefits in helping to expel intestinal parasites.
- A 2008 study identified types of wood that were resistant to the Emerald ash borer (Agrilus planipennis Fairmaire) (Coleoptera: Buprestidae), an invasive pest that eats the inner bark of trees. The study found that ash borers that normally fed and developed on ash logs had no larvae and were not able to survive, grow, or develop on any black walnut trees or logs. This suggest or maybe confirms the folk lore claim that Black Walnut is toxic to parasites.
We have testimony after testimony of this unbeatable parasite formula. It is one of our top selling products, for good reason…
Testimonial: “This is such an impressive product! I lived in Chile for 2 years and while I was there I had quite a bout with stomach issues. When I returned to the US I went to the doctor and he told me I had some sort of a parasite. I did several rounds of prescription he prescribed but after a few months the issue always returned. I finally was told about Grandma’s Parasite and Worms and was skeptical, but desperate. I did the cleanse and expected to have the issue return in a few months. To my surprise it didn’t. It has been 5 years now and I only have an issue when I travel to foreign countries, but the cleanse always takes care of it.”