Grandma’s Herbs Arth-Aid or (Arth-FX)
(Healthy Joint Support and Arthritis Aid)
(100 Capsules – 555 mg)
Grandma’s Herbs natural herbal formula ARTH-AID uses a unique combination of herbs that have a rich history with joints like hips. knees, ankles, shoulders and fingers. ARTH-AID is for healthy joint function and maintenance.
What’s Included: One (1) Bottle of Arth-Aid or ARTH-FX* – 100 Capsules – 555 mg
- This natural herbal formula is for healthy joint support
- Arth-FX is designed to promote healthy joint function and maintenance
- Devil’s Claw, the first herb in ARTH-FX, is being studied and found effective in pain reduction
- White Willow Bark has been used traditionally for managing pain in ancient China, Rome and all through Europe
- The University of Maryland Medical Center posted and article that proclaims White Willow “is as effective as aspirin for reducing pain and inflammation (but not fever), and at a much lower dose.” (Cited Article)
- Some of the herbs in ARTH-FX are traditionally used for cleansing
- Chaparral is traditionally used as a blood cleanser. Chaparral contains a powerful antioxidant called NDGA (for nordihydroguaiaretic acid) that may account for some of its cleansing properties
Recommendation: 2 Capsules twice a day 1/2 hour before meals.
Ingredients: Devil’s Claw (root), Yacca (root), Chaparral (herb), Burdock (root), White Willow (bark), Alfalfa (leaf), Hydrangea (root), Red Clover (tops), Horsetail Grass (herb), Skullcap (herb), Bladder Pod (herb)
- According to the information that I have there are 360 joints in the human body. All of them are subject to wear and tear. All of then subject to pain.
- There are 66 thorax (chest) joints and 76 joints in your spine and pelvis. Hands have 27 joints each and feet/ ankles have 33 joints each.
- Most joint pain is suffered in hands, feet, legs, arms and back. These are the joints used to perform the “heavy lifting” in life’s daily tasks.
Another issue with aging joints is arthritis:
- There are two basic types of arthritis
- Inflammatory (such as rheumatoid arthritis)
- Mechanical (such as osteoarthritis)
- Both are characterized by joint pain possibly accompanied with inflammation.
- Arthritis and other types of joint pain can be debilitating. The lives of anyone with joint pain may be severely altered in lieu of the pain and loss of “range of motion”.
- Exercise is very beneficial for people who have joint pain. Some of the exercises most beneficial are in the Tai Chi and Yoga disciplines. Although one should be sure to consult a health care professional before starting an exercise regime.
Here at Grandma’s Herbs we know that there aren’t any magic pills, ointments or tinctures that remove joint pain completely. Our formula Arth-Aid / Arth-FX is formulated to promote joint health! The first herb in Arth-FX is Devil’s Claw.
Here is an interesting quote cited from (Current nutraceuticals in the management of osteoarthritis: a review) about Devil’s Claw. “There is strong clinical evidence of the effectiveness of devil’s claw in pain reduction… No serious side effects have been reported for any fruits and herbs. Overall, these studies identify and support the use of nutraceuticals to provide symptomatic relief to patients with OA [Osteoarthritis] and to be used as adjunct therapy for OA management.”
We thoughtfully and carefully choose the herbs that are in each of our formulas because of their history of use and their current capabilities according to scientific studies currently being conducted.
Arth-FX / Arth-Aid is a wonderful formula that was designed specifically to target healthy joint function.