Grandma’s Herbs – Herbal Calcium
(Calcium from Plants)
(100 Capsules – 500 mg)
HERBAL CALCIUM your Daily Calcium Supplement:
Grandma’s HERBAL CALCIUM is an herbal remedy to supplement daily calcium needs. Calcium is the most abundant and the most important mineral in the body. It’s also the mineral most likely to be deficient in the average diet.
What’s Included: One Bottle of HERBAL CALCIUM – 100 Capsules – 500 mg
- Calcium that comes from green leafy herbs are absorbed by our body easier.
- HERBAL CALCIUM delivers the calcium that you need to run, jump and even sleep better.
- Calcium is one of the most important minerals in the body. Calcium from plants comes in a form that the body can use immediately.
Recommendation: (2) or (3) Capsules twice per day.
Ingredients: Red Raspberry (leaf & pulp), Horsetail Grass (herb), Alfalfa (leaf), Oat Straw (herb), Nettle (herb), Barley Green (herb), Aloe Vera (herb), Kelp (herb), Bladder Pod (herb), Parsley (herb)
In this awesome HERBAL CALCIUM formula, we have sought out the herbs with the highest amounts of calcium compounds that our body can easily assimilate.
Calcium is the most abundant and most important mineral in the body, but it is also the mineral most likely to be deficient in the average diet.
- Calcium is the chief supportive element in bones and teeth. About 99% of the calcium is in the bones and teeth.
- The remaining 1% circulates in bloodstream, where it performs a variety of important functions.
- It helps to contract muscles and regulate the contractions of the heart.
- Calcium also plays a role in the transmission of nerve impulses and in the clotting of blood.
- It regulates the secretion of various hormones and aids in the functioning of various enzymes within the body. When there is insufficient calcium there are hormones that rob calcium from the bones to maintain sufficient calcium levels in the endocrine system. The result of a mild insufficiency over the long term may be thinning bones or the softening of body tissue.
There are many things we eat daily that deplete our bodies of calcium:
- Chocolate with sugar
- High animal protein diet
- Table salt
- Sugar, in one form or another, is a mainstay in many diets.
- The body cannot use refined sugars and starches because the natural calcium in sugar is removed when it is processed. When we take these types of sugars into the body, it draws calcium out of the body to remake its chemical form before it can be used.
- Stress and lack of exercise can also contribute to calcium depletion.
Many herbs are high in calcium, some have up to ten compounds we know of, and probably more. By combining different herbs, we get a broader spectrum of calcium, which helps the body to assimilate the calcium.
Grandma’s Herbal Calcium is one of the best formulas you will find to feed and strengthen your body.
Testimonial: “For as many years as I can remember, each morning when I awoke, I felt like I had been run over by a large truck. I was tense, achy and felt like I had been up all night. I just didn’t feel refreshed like a good night’s sleep should have given me. I had a lot of neck and shoulder aches and stiffness. This was all relieved by taking Grandma’s HERBAL CALCIUM and by drinking red raspberry leaf tea. Now I wake up with no aches and feel really awake and ready to take on the world.”